August 19, 2008

We are team 7

Hello All!!!!
We are team seven!
I have listed our names and email addresses if anyone needs to get in contact with anyone.


~ Caitlin Carver-- ccarver2@my.westga.edu
~ Nicholas Williams-- nwilli12@my.westga.edu
~ Jeshua Gates-- jgates2@my.westga.edu
~ Amanda Gordy-- agordy1@my.westga.edu
~ Emily Moore-- emoore2@my.westga.edu
~ Melissa Money-- mmoney1@my.westga.edu
~ Jaime Grant-- jgrant4@my.westga.edu
~ Nadia Thompson-- nthomps1@my.westga.edu
~ John Madgett-- jmadget1@my.westga.edu

1 comment:

Team 7 said...

Hello to our team. I am Jaime Grant and have been a paraplegic for 15 yrs due to an automobile accident. I have two children 20 months old and 7. I enjoy playing wheelchair Tennis and reading. I am looking forward to working with all of you. Good Luck as well!!!